What do you look for when buying containers?

Options
Whether you're in the self storage or portable storage industry, what things do you take into consideration when looking to purchase containers for your business?

Answers

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My property doesn't have the room for containers, but am looking forward to other opinions...our other properties have room for these. I would assume they go on concrete, as gravel and plain old ground will have holes over time?
  • BoxwellLLC
    BoxwellLLC Registered User
    Options
    Storage containers can be placed on any level surface such as gravel, grass, dirt, concrete or asphalt. As long as the ground is level, you are good! Some prefer to have them on concrete but do not want to pour a full pad, therefore they may opt for strips to support all four corners. I have included a photo example of this option.

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BoxwellLLC ....:o ...I had no idea...What little I have seen on TV, they didn't seem as well made. I like the staggering idea for drainage.
  • karen700
    Options
     :o 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads