How to move in a multi-unit tenants using a single lease for all units with eSign ?

Options
Sharon_Byrd
Sharon_Byrd Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
Is it possible to a multi-unit tenant using a single lease that can be eSigned ?

In Sitelink ...do you have to do each tenant and lease separately ? The only work around seems to be to use the "Put Tenants in Units"....where this assigns all the units to a single tenant. But what about the lease....can you issue a single lease for all the units to the single tenant ?
Tagged:

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though it is a hassle, I would think you would want separate leases for each unit since they may move out of only one unit and keep others.  This happens to me a lot.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Adrienne_Danyel
    Adrienne_Danyel Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Our Lien Law would not allow us to use one lease! My suggestion would be check what your Lien Law requires.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @i43storage and @Adrienne_Danyel bring up great points. Leases should be done unit by unit. It's not feasible from a software standpoint and may not be a good idea from a legal standpoint. Hope this helps!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads