Happy Valentine's Day, Ya'll....

Options
karen700
karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
Would love to hear everyone's awesome wins...or awesome fails...for the ghost of Valentine's past and present! 
Hope today is awesomely fantastic for all!!!

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last year was a fail....walked out to have our date and..BOOM...flat tire!  :(
    This year....found a nail in tire at 430pm and hubby said...not again, we are succeeding this year! LOL
    He's at the dealer right now getting it fixed!!
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Even tho I've been with my Other half for 8 years & Married for 6.5 Years. I do not like Valentines day; never have. So we will go to the store today to pick out our favorite 50% off Candy! haha
  • karen700
    Options
    @storagestation603... Have some for me!!!
  • storagestation603
    Options
    WILL DO! @karen700
  • karen700
    Options
    @storagestation603...still on a chocolate high?! Today would be a good day to eat some...rain, rain and more rain here... =)
  • storagestation603
    Options
    Haha actually surprisingly enough, I didn't make it to the stores until around 6pm and ALL the good candy was already gone! So, no candy to binge on here! @karen700
  • karen700
    Options
     :p:(  
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads