Too many gadgets...

Options
Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I simplified my life about 6 months ago...No home computer...no cable...only my cell phone! The office has enough gadgets for me! LOL   Not so broke now...and I read ....ALOT!
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Great idea @karen700! Who really needs all those devices anyway? All day/every day can get to be too much! I bet you're better off and have more peace and quiet :)
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's like the '80s around my house!  4 analog channels...sigh...I have a feeling spring will be difficult, as I am a Texas Rangers baseball fan and will miss the games on cable... :(
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really gadget wise but still... Just relocated from one live on facility to another. The old one we had 1 gig internet, all the tv chans etc.. The new one the highest internet offered is 5mbps for an astronomical cost. We decided we're going to live off the store wifi and no tv. Easy $270 saved a month now, just gotta wait for shows to hit Netflix or something to catch up on.
  • karen700
    Options
    @Orkocean... I have been going through seasons of my favorite shows. For Christmas, my family gives me a new season of NCIS or older shows that aren't on TV anymore...LOVE IT! I can pause and never have to worry about commercials... ;)
  • Sue_C
    Options
    karen700 said:
    ...never have to worry about commercials... ;)
    That's the best part...no commercials! And you can still pause the show and get a snack when you want :)
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads