Changing Move in date

Let's just say, "hypothetically" that I knew a guy who moved in a tenant from the reservation screen but forgot to start the lease on the projected move in date later this month, how could I.. I mean HE change the move in date after the fact with out moving the tenant out and back in again?...with limited access options?

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    If your lease goes to blue moon software (like ours does)...you can pick the unit # of person and go into edit screen and change dates and reprint info.  If you don't have this program, hopefully someone else will have your answer. Good luck!
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul, your comedy relief for a Friday afternoon is appreciated.  Thank you, and good luck to the guy you know.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go into "Company"  then "Utilities" . Click on "Edit Anniversary Billing Date"  You'll have to comp/eat the shifted days (prorated) but the due date will be fixed.
  • gynan
    gynan Registered User
    how do you change a future move in date to today
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    gynan said:
    If the move-in is already completed, you can't.  You can move them out and back in today, or you can just give them access in your gate separately to get them through until the future move in date.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    gynan said:

Have had that happen several times, and Mamaduke7's answer is the easiest solution. You "eat" the days until the actual start date, but the customer can get in.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads