Schedule price increase

Options
Naheed
Naheed Registered User ✭✭
We are increasing our prices on 1st April, and I was wondering if there was a way to schedule this in Sitelink, so that I don't have to do it on the day (which incidentally is also Easter Sunday and a non-working day).

Tagged:

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you raising street rates or customer rates?
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As @skinman asked, it would depend on which method you are referring to. If it's raising existing customers, you can schedule it and actually need to as unless you're in a wonky area for laws you need to give the tenant a 30 day notice. If you're changing base prices on units then you need to log in and do it. If you're not wanting to do it on that day just make it the last thing you do when you close the day before. 
  • Naheed
    Naheed Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    We are raising base rates.  Have already raised customer rates through ledger settings etc and given them 30 days notice etc.  Sounds like we will have to do it on the day. 
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why wait? Get that extra revenue going right now!!

LOL
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sitelink has the "Unit Push Rate Optimization" feature which automatically adjusts unit pricing above/below your set "rack" rates.

It's not really what you are asking for, however it works really well, and you can adjust it month to month ahead of time.

I highly recommend taking a look at it; the system has worked really well for us and I set it up to go higher during busy months, lower during the slow months. I still need to go in and "tweek" pricing now and again, but for the most part it takes care things based on factors like availability, days w/o lease, etc..

And as @skinman said... adjust those rates now!

Push your rates up until clients start complaining, then ease them back a bit to find the sweet spot. That old saying "Things are worth exactly what people will pay for them".

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads