History of Repairs on Units

Is there somewhere in Sitelink where we can keep a history of repairs by specific Unit? 
Not only while occupied, but after tenant moves out and a new tenant moves in, I would like to be able to see previous repairs, like fix broken spring etc....

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can just add notes to the map on any unit...
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    If you don't know how to add unit notes... Just go to your map...double click on any unit..whether vacant or occupied... On the next screen at the top you will see unit note. Put in your repair note and hit save to the right... when you go back to your map you will see a little yellow box on that unit. If you hover over the unit with your mouse while on the map screen the note will show at the top of the map page. if you already were aware of this capability... then ignore this post... LOL
  • skinman
    If you have a lot of them to enter at once.... go to company... then unit notes and select and enter them that way as well
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, adding to @skinman post, after you've placed notes you can then go into Reports, Unit Notes, to get the history of notes on a unit.
  • skinman
    You would think as much as I ramble on I'd have added that part too...Ha!
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Very helpful.  I am glad to know I can keep a history of Unit notes on file to refer back to when needed.  :)
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Will the notes be saved, including any previous notes, even after tenant moves out & Unit is Vacant and still show when rented to new tenant?  I see my current notes, but I don't have any previous history notes yet, as I think they were deleted (most likely manually?)     :/
  • skinman
    The unit notes should stay unless manually deleted... 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads