Daylight savings time starts Sunday ... feeling sleepy yet?

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Lifestyle General
This Sunday March 11, 2018 at 2:00 a.m. marks the start of that sleep-stealing, strange and outdated law that Americans must subject themselves to every year, Daylight Savings Time. Can you tell I'm not a fan?

Read all about it in the eerily named article "Why Daylight Saving Time can kill you" from our very own local Raleigh paper, The News and Observer.

Thoughts anyone? What do you think of Daylight Savings Time?

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting read....I will watch my cats and make sure they don't "cat out" on me!  I would prefer extra hour of sunlight after work all the year round.  (just in case a senator is reading this)  ;)
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE! Great news, there is movement on the issue of the upcoming time change! The Florida Legislature has voted to keep the sunshine state in Daylight Saving Time permanently.
    Maybe your state will be next!
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
     :o 
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads