Can't start new thread in the Twilio subforum

Options
OutboxChar
OutboxChar Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
Grretings:

Just wanted to mention that I am unable to start a new discussion/ thread in the Twilio subforum here on the forums.  The Clickatell subforum is also missing the button at the upper left but we don't use that service.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm trying to figure out how to match up the phone numbers in their logs with the phone numbers of our clients.  I guess we're just going to have to manually add the unit number to each text.

Thank you,
-drmike

Tagged:

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @OutboxChar, yes the Twilio Marketplace Partner page is set up as read-only at this time. Users can get info on their service and learn more about them. To get help or for an answer to your Twilio question, I suggest you contact them directly on their website - it looks like they have a "talk to an expert" option.

Or, you can easily post your Twilio question in our Miscellaneous Discussions and reach out to others who use this service.

The Clickatell Marketplace page, and maybe one or two others, have this same scenario where it's info-only. Otherwise, most of the other Partner pages are moderated and you can post a thread at any time. 
  • OutboxChar
    OutboxChar Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the response.  I've already talked to the Twilio folks about a previous issue concerning accessibility and their (rather distasteful) response makes me feel that they're really not interested in customer service which is why I came here.

Maybe changing the name of the read only subforums to show that they're read only would be a good idea.  Maybe include '(Read Only)' in the titles and/ or adding in a sticky saying the same should be considered.

Thank you for your time
    -drmike
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @OutboxChar, yes I like that idea and agree it would be helpful, thanks for suggesting :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads