Attached / Embedded emails

Options
Naheed
Naheed Registered User ✭✭
Hi all
We have noticed something strange happening in the last couple of days - not sure if this is related to the new update.
We send out welcome emails through CRM to new customers, these are embedded text and we select this from the drop down.  However the ones we have done in the last couple of days are going out as attached PDFs.
Any idea why? And how do we fix it?

Comments

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The settings for this are in "Setup" ---- "Email" .

You can choose how the letters are sent (embedded in the email body, attached etc..)

• Naheed
    Options

The settings for this are in "Setup" ---- "Email" .

You can choose how the letters are sent (embedded in the email body, attached etc..)

Hi - thanks for your reply.  I did wonder if this maybe where the issue is. 
    Just checked the default setting - it is already set as 'Form is embedded in the Email body'.

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Options

@Naheed - you got me stumped then. You said it just started happening? I've noticed a few minor "glitches" since the 03/20 update as well; not what you are experiencing, but odd nonetheless.

Try running the live update a few more times... seems to fix any bugs from the update.

• Naheed
    Options

@Naheed - you got me stumped then. You said it just started happening? I've noticed a few minor "glitches" since the 03/20 update as well; not what you are experiencing, but odd nonetheless.

Try running the live update a few more times... seems to fix any bugs from the update.

Thanks for your help.  Ended up calling tech support - they are not sure either but have raised a case and are looking into it.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads