On line Auctions

Options
websterb
websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
We recently listed storage units on a On Line Auction site for the first time and one of the stipulations is a cleaning deposit. Question for some of you Storage Managers that do this is if someone buys several units, are you charging the full cleaning fee for each one, or the full fee on one and discount the other's?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always done it case by case. If it's a regular buyer that I know I wont have issues with I generally just charge for one unit. If it's someone I've had issues with before or I think I may have issues with I would charge each one and they can't really complain about not having it for each unit as the rules clearly state it's needed.
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I also do as Orkocean, but I like to make things easier for buyers if possible. I will let them pay one cleaning deposit, if they are short on funds...they clean out one unit and I check it's clean...then roll over that deposit to the next unit...and so on...unit has to be clean before I will roll over cleaning deposit. If they want to be difficult and do all units at once, they pay per unit just as rules state...no muss..no fuss....(hopefully)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads