New Computer

Egroenig
Egroenig WARegistered User
How do I download the Sitelink Software, We had a computer crash and I cannot find the download and I am not getting a link sent. The Original link I was sent years ago is no longer valid. I guess I am either looking in the wrong area or it is just something that I cannot get.?.?.?. My facility has been down for 2 days now trying to get this.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Egroenig, you can contact customer support for the download link, call them and they'll send it along. Wait times are very short/often it's no wait time at all:

919.865.0789 option 2

You can also email them at:
    [email protected]

Good luck with your new computer!

• Egroenig
    Egroenig WARegistered User

This should be an option under the myhub link at the very least. 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime i've needed it I just google sitelink web edition download and get it no problem.