Alleged Tulsa theft ring leader re-arrested, bond raised
Tulsa police say a storage facility employee's watchful eye helped them uncover a major theft ring in town.
Burglary detectives arrested Chase Young last week, and now they are working to add seven more theft counts to his case.
Detectives believe Young was the ringleader of a group targeting self-storage facilities and industrial businesses in town.
Police say Young had a storage unit at Secure Care near 43rd and Mingo and Alcatraz near 21st and 129th East Avenue...
- 1.8K All Categories
- 29 What's New
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new
- 46 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 206 Regional Discussions
- 164 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 36 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 22 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle