Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Payment Receipts

i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Why do payment receipts that have been paid with a credit card have a signature line?  The transaction already took place ...
Jean Marie
I-43 Storage

Comments

• OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some companies require you keep a signed copy of the receipt. If a customer pays in person with a credit card we have them sign a copy of the receipt we keep on file with our daily deposit logs. Doesn't help much for amex/discover as they always side with the customer but for Visa/MC it can help in disputes over charges.
  • i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting ...
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage