Thinking cap question - want to track referrals in Sitelink

Options
JamesF
JamesF Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
I want to track referrals directly in sitelink and am thinking of ways to accomplish this. My current best workaround is to use a tenant field that is largely unused and substituting the referrer name in there. For instance, put the reference name in the "Additional phone"... which I could then reference with Tenant.AddPhone in a form. 

Alternately could use the Special Item field in the Tenant screen, but then I believe I would not be able to refer to it using a keyword (it doesn't seem to have a keyword associatiated with it)

Thanks for any input. 

Comments

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you thought about using a referral credit (concession) applied to the account, and then tracking it using reports (or in tenant notes)?

When we apply a referral credit to an account, we type in the name/info of the referring party which then adds the note into the tenant notes. A little clunky, but easy enough to locate later in exceptions reports or in the actual tenants notes. 

• MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    adding Customer referral into the Marketing data would also help. Currently 11.7% of my new move ins are referrals.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads