Making a Form SMS Available

SolwayStorage
SolwayStorage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
I noticed that some forms in SiteLink are available to use with SMS and others are not.  What is the deciding factor on which forms can be used with the SMS system and which are not available?  

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @SolwayStorage, I checked with customer service on this, here's the scoop: 
    • There's an SMS option available if it's something that works in texting format -- for example, there is not an SMS option for a lease.
    • But, you will always have an SMS option for any custom form you add!
    Hope this helps :)
  • SolwayStorage
    SolwayStorage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    Hi @SolwayStorage, I checked with customer service on this, here's the scoop: 
    • There's an SMS option available if it's something that works in texting format -- for example, there is not an SMS option for a lease.
    • But, you will always have an SMS option for any custom form you add!
    Hope this helps :)
    Thank you for this.  I simply copied the form I needed and pasted it into a new form.  Problem solved!  
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a option to send a SMS payment receipt/ confirmation to a tenant. I have the SMS set up but as of now I have to go into letters and select the SMS to send payment confirmation. A option like we have for e-mailing and or printing a receipt would be great.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads