Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

What are some things you CAN'T do on MyHub?

RobynRobyn ORRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
Myhub seems sooo much easier to use. What is the reason a user would choose to NOT use MyHub??? 

Comments

• FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Robyn said:
    Myhub seems sooo much easier to use. What is the reason a user would choose to NOT use MyHub??? 
    I have never used it, the owners have not given permission yet. I would also like to know what the downfalls are with My Hub
  • JamesFJamesF NARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified
    Speed of loading, using web edition is as fast as you can click, using myhub is dependent on your internet speeds. Sometime your pages don't load, or your browser crashes, etc. Just the general imperfections of doing things online as opposed to locally. 

I imagine this will change if/when it becomes a progressive web app. 
  • dpiazza2430dpiazza2430 NARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified
    myHub is a great work in progress. Users are unable to run any reports yet. We are in the process of deploying Chromebooks to all our locations managed by G-Suite and it is great! Managers love it because it is easy to use and faster, as the IT Manager, I love it because chromebooks are inexpensive and deployment is about 15 min from getting a new device to property ready.

Looking forward to the day we can use myHub as the primary at out locations
  • Clyde_Lord_JrClyde_Lord_Jr GARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    It is also dependent upon you have great wifi coverage throughout your facility. Probably easier to do on larger tablets or phones. I prefer the ability to cover everything with the customer and have them acknowledge and sign everything in the office. We still use good old fashioned desktops here so we use the regular web edition.   
  • kenmorekenmore WARegistered User, myHub Certified ✭✭

MyHub works with cellular tablets, better if you haven't deployed site-wide wifi. But for us, there are too many missing pieces to use for everything. Two things recently: credit card autopay processing completes, but locks up the session; there isn't any way to add pictures, like a driver's license, to a tenant file. Using Samsung Tablet.
  • MegumiMMegumiM ALRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    MyHub is great but you do need Wifi access. I've used it some but there are too many features and reports that you aren't able to access to be using it regularly. It's been great if someone can't get in after the office is closed so we can confirm their code and if they're delinquent. I've done a move-in on it but it took a lot longer to enter everything in as I had to use my phone since we don't have tablets. It is becoming more difficult to do business when internet is down as Sitelink Web Edition no longer offers the ability to work offline. Definitely invest in tablet(s) as it is difficult to navigate on a phone.
  • Matthew_OlneyMatthew_Olney NVRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified
    What software are you using to keep your tablets PCI compliant?
  • i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyHub does not show all features if using an Apple product.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Clyde_Lord_JrClyde_Lord_Jr GARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    Anyone else get a 500 internal error when trying to pull up any information?
  • ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    In MyHub, you don't have access to the letters section of tenants. I also find it weird that some things I am restricted from doing in web edition, MyHub will actually let me do.
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com