Reverse Overlock Is Broken.

GSS
GSS Registered User ✭✭✭
Since the last update the option under the reminders section for Reverse Overlock does not seem to be working. When you click to open up the new tab and reverse the tenants overlock, nothing appears. You have to manually go into the tenants account and under ledger settings to reverse the overlock. 

It isn't that big of a deal but it just really tedious to do. Please fix this as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @GSS, thanks for posting. Yes this was an issue with the update that was fixed right away. 
    Please run a live update (Tools > Launch Live Update) to install the fix and you shouldn't have any more problems.
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    I thought I was the only one with this issue. I had 10 reverse overlocks that I had to do manually. Yes, very tedious. As of yesterday the problem was not fixed on my end...I will try and run the live update once I have a free moment. 
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue the other day and running the live update fixed it as @Sue_Community mentioned. Usually after an update, if there is any glitch at all... I run a live update before calling as it usually fixes the issue.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

I always tell my people to run Live Update a few times first, prior to calling support; it seems to fix/correct most issues, especially after big updates.

A lot of times glitches wont show up till after the update applies (which is pretty common in software updates), and Sitelink is really on top of fixing them quickly.

• Adrienne_Danyel
    Adrienne_Danyel Registered User ✭✭✭
    We received an email right away informing us to run a live update. Thanks Sitelink for all you do. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads