Outlook not listed as email option?

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Evening all, about to close up here and already spent enough time bugging sitelink on the phone today for this stores takeover so figured i'd throw this out to see if anyone had any suggestions before I get to the phones again tomorrow. New site we just took over today and when I go to setup the emails it only lists None and SMTP as options where usually I see Outlook listed as an option. Anyone know the setting i'm missing or the magic button combo to enable this? :smile:

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this was fixed with a call to sitelink. But i'll leave it up just in case anyone does know the hidden button combo that brought up the option so I can add it to my master list.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The suspense is killing me............
  • Orkocean
    lol I had them on the phone for other issues so figured i'd tackle it at the same time. Otherwise I coullllld of done what I did to fix my bluemoon lease issue and just hit every control-shift combo until I found the one that worked.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads