Before/After pictures?

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Afternoon all... just curious if anyone has any before/after pictures of a facility that was "under managed" as far as cleanliness/weeds/trash go? It's one of the topics I will be going over in our company meeting next week and the owners prefer if we don't use any of our actual sites for "Examples" to not single anyone out. Tried google but it's not something that's easily found it seems as all I keep getting are total site conversion before/afters. 

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry @Orkocean - we built our facility and have been killing weeds ever since.  B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I figured no one would have something like that kept around. I'll probably just use this facility we just took over as the previous managers didn't do jack it looks like. I just need to get the time to get out and make it better for the after photos. Hoooopefully the auction I have to go conduct this Saturday will be quick enough Ic an get back before the days up and get er done :smile:
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Options

Anytime somebody mentions a "before/after" situation, I think of this picture from a nearby facility's Yelp page. The worst part is the burned out cars pictured were actually from a fire at an adjacent business; because of the fire/police investigation could they could not be moved or covered for weeks! 

If you Google "Storage in Soquel CA" and scroll through the Yelp pages .... they were under a different name & recently acquired by new owners & managers. the "bad pictures" on Yelp are really from the previous iteration...the yelp page has before and after pictures.

The new owners really have turned the place around, despite the poor yelp reviews.

The place was running over 2 break-ins a month at one point last year. They have hired new managers who actually "get it", evicted a bunch of questionable tenants, and spent the money needed to fix lighting and security issues.

Still feel bad for the Yelp page...that picture of the burned out cars in front really suck, and doesn't reflect the company now.

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow.

Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Options
    Sadly yelp seems to be pretty big on the west coast it seems. As you move east it seems to be more google reviews that matter. I was reading a reddit post recently talking about the scam that is the BBB and how Yelp is pretty much just the newer version of it. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads