Drones?

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
So I havn't looked into drones much as I never like anything when it first comes out and wait until a few generations of the tech are released to get issues out of the way and pricing down. Now i'm finally getting intrigued by the thought of getting one and realized they have a toooon of brands out now. I know DJI/parrot are some of the bigger players but i'm not wanting to spend a ton either. I'm curious if anyone knows of a decent lower end one that would still be worth getting. As any of you know with storage buildings signals are a p.i.t.a. with phones usually so that's a concern of mine as I want to be able to fly it through the building for some aerial video of the new property since it's a giant warehouse design as well as fly it around the outside *preferably all from the office*. Has anyone ventured down this path yet and found any hits/misses?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads