Lock fee on transfer.

websterb
websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
Upon transferring a tenant form outdoor storage (no lock deposit required) to a enclosed unit ( requires a lock deposit), does the "Transferred Security Deposit" under "Adjustments" on a transfer screen register as a lock deposit refund on a move out process? I processed a move out on a tenant and there was not a lock deposit registered for refund, but on the original transfer it shows the unit rental amount and a Administrative Adjustment,  which can be confusing to my accountant ( also employer).

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    If you have no other security deposit for your units a lock deposit could be entered under security deposit and will show as a refund to be issued or dismissed at move out, and the deposit will transfer to a new unit if you set it up that way in your settings. If the original was entered as an administrative adjustment, that's why it didn't show as a refund due at move out.

if I'm understanding you correctly. :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads