Show Unit as "Blue Locked" on Map View

When I am in Map View, I like to see the units that are Overlocked (show up red), Reserved (show up dark blue), Future Move out (show up orange) etc.
What I am hoping you can help me with, is to add another "Report/Task" 
When I am looking at my Map view, to the left is a tab, "Reports"  under that tab are; Overlocked, Scheduled, Reserved, Future Move in, Rented, Vacant and Unavailable. 
I would like to add another item in there; "Blue Locked" and be able to attach a color to that, so when we look at our map, the Blue Locked unit shows up with it's specified color, making it easy to identify.

Is this Possible to do?

Comments

• JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Can you clarify what "Blue Locked" is?  Thanks Julie
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    After late fees, Past Due Notice, Overlock unit, Lien procedures start. We send a Cut lock notice, if not paid up, then we Cut the Lock, after we cut off the lock, we place a Blue Lock and Tag on. Next step Public Sale preparation.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    After late fees, Past Due Notice, Overlock unit, Lien procedures start. We send a Cut lock notice, if not paid up, then we Cut the Lock, after we cut off the lock, we place a Blue Lock and Tag on. Next step Public Sale preparation.

Everyone uses different color coding!  I would really like to be able to distinguish between Unavailable Needs Prepped for Rent and Unavailable Needs Maintenance. 

• Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    JulieA  I agree.  There are already color codes for Overlocked Units (Red)
    Rented (Teal) Vacant (light green) etc. 
    I would like to add one for the ones we have already cut the lock off and have tagged and a Blue Lock on them showing they are ready for Public Sale.....
  • Self_Storage_Life
    Self_Storage_Life Registered User ✭✭✭
    I would like that also.  Would be nice if they have one color for late units, then a different color for over locked units and a separate color for units that are in the lien process.  We only deny gate access at 2 days and usually don't over lock then unit until 3-5 days late.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads