Invoicing Move In

Options
When I move in a customer I can take a payment, with out Sitelink ever generating an invoice and it only generating a receipt. I can do a work around of moving them in, without taking payment, generating the invoice and then going to there account to take the payment, which means potentially I can have move ins without payment. is there any way using the normal move in/payment process can generate an invoice without a work around. 

Comments

• JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do you want to generate an invoice? 
  • ministorage
    ministorage Registered User
    Options
    Commercial clients get invoices each month for payment, it seems odd that on the first month the process seems to forget about raising the invoice.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mentality is at initial move in they are signing the lease and my fee structure, charges and billing process is being explained at that time. Plus a receipt is generated showing those initial charges. It seems like creating an invoice would just add an extra step in the process, but to each their own.. We prorate move ins so their regular monthly charge moving forward will be different anyway.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    The only time I have needed an invoice at move in is for a commercial tenant that is not paying at the time of rental.  Fairly uncommon.  I complete move in without payment.  Then manually create the invoice.  For all others a receipt showing the initial payment is sufficient. Then I set up the future invoices to generate and email on the 5th of each month.
  • tonyja26
    tonyja26 Registered User
    Options

Just started as a relief manager when im not doing maintenance. I have moved several people in but for some reason in the back of my head it seems like im missing something. I get all info., do the lease agreement, and receive payment. would someone please tell me if im missing something...….

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads