Automatic Billing - Multiple Unit Tenanat

JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
When entering card or ACH info in Automatic Billing for a tenant with multiple units why doesn't it update the other units?  Or at least warn that they have multiple units and will need to be entered manually in the others?  Thanks

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you go to tenants.... select the tenant...then select multi unit credit card, you can then check the units on the next page and fill out the info for multiple units at once
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    We always work off the map so the assistants get to know the numbering lay out better.  I wish they would add this option when you did in through Ledger Settings.  But thanks for pointing that out. 
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't disagree... it would be nice to be able to do it from the payment screen.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    skinman said:
    If you go to tenants.... select the tenant...then select multi unit credit card, you can then check the units on the next page and fill out the info for multiple units at once

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    @JulieA  @skinman You can get there through the map.  After clicking on the unit and hitting the payment tab, hit the "Shortcuts."  There is a link under shortcuts for the Tenants screen.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads