Featured Categories

Manager Safety

Rebecca_Holland
Rebecca_Holland Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭
Managers often work alone, especially at smaller facilities.  How do you protect the safety of your managers?  Female managers working alone are of particular concern.  

Comments

  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Office cameras viewed from corporate, a panic button/silent alarm under the desk, plus less than $50 in petty cash at all times.    

    Our employee instructions:Don't be a hero...
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    I have a steak knife if I am able to get to it fast enough, haha. 
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    We keep  a can of wasp spray under the counter at arms length.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I have a 9 lb guard dog!  :D   :);)
  • Matt_Rogers
    Matt_Rogers Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    I have a Louisville Slugger #32 ha!
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wisconsin is concealed carry.  Just sayin'     B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Having lots of cameras, panic button
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We have a panic button under the desk and cameras. I like the wasp spray idea @Pat. @Faye, I love that you have a dog in the office. I think every office should have a pet, whether its for protection or just to boost morale. They are also great for relieving stress.
  • StPaulyGrrrl
    StPaulyGrrrl Registered User ✭
    Vicious!! I wouldn't mess w/the guy! ;) 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads