Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

NOVEMBER 2018 POLL: What size unit rents best at your facility?

Sue_CommunitySue_Community NACommunity Manager, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 1 in Miscellaneous Discussions
What size unit rents best at your facility?

NOVEMBER 2018 POLL: What size unit rents best at your facility? 31 votes

5 x 5
6% 2 votes
5 x 10
6% 2 votes
10 x 10
38% 12 votes
10 x 15
9% 3 votes
15 x 20
0% 0 votes
Parking space
9% 3 votes
Mailbox
0% 0 votes
None of these! Our most popular unit is a .... (please add it as a comment)
29% 9 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• skinmanskinman KSRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    5x10 and 10x10 are very popular at all of our locations, but it does differ a bit between the 5.

Overall I'd say 10x20 is the most popular as a company, for us.
  • L_GreenwellL_Greenwell KYRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    10X20 rents best for us
  • Christa_GrayChrista_Gray CanadaRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    10x10 and 10x20's are our best, however our 10x10's have the highest turn over rate. 
  • i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Hands down 10x20.  
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Irene_PaceIrene_Pace SCRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, myHub Certified
    skinman said:
    5x10 and 10x10 are very popular at all of our locations, but it does differ a bit between the 5.

Overall I'd say 10x20 is the most popular as a company, for us.
    Same here for us. 
  • eddyeddy TNRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
    10X20 Rents the best followed by 10X15
  • MegumiMMegumiM ALRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    During the summer our 5x5 and 5x10 are most popular with all the college students. The rest of the year we tend to rent more 10x10 and 10x15 units.
  • FlowerchildFlowerchild MIRegistered User
    10 x 20's   Especially in the winter months

• Matt_RogersMatt_Rogers ORRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    10x20 Drive up tends to be our most popular unit, then the 10x10 interior.
  • JoseJose INRegistered User
    I agree with Flowerchild, in the winter month's our 10x20's all always full. Lots of returning tenants come back to store their vehicle with us. I also have noticed a demand for 10x15's