Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

SMS

FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
Is there a option to send a SMS payment receipt/ confirmation to a tenant? I have the SMS set up but as of now I have to go into letters and select the SMS to send payment confirmation. A option like we have for e-mailing and or printing a receipt would be great.

Comments

• i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that would be a great upgrade.  @Sue_Community - can you add that request?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Faye, @i43storage, so I looked into this a bit. At this time SMS is not available for a receipt form (like email and print) because there is more content than can fit in 160 characters. Thanks for asking about it, SMS is a great option for communicating with tenants.
  • FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Hi @Faye, @i43storage, so I looked into this a bit. At this time SMS is not available for a receipt form (like email and print) because there is more content than can fit in 160 characters. Thanks for asking about it, SMS is a great option for communicating with tenants.
    I created a short confirmation SMS with payment date, amount paid, receipt number, our business name and phone number. Thanks for your response Sue

• shubhamshubham CanadaRegistered User

Authorize the payment by processing your customer's card or recording another form of tender on the payment screen. To know more info. visit MsgClub Bulk SMS