Mystery shoppers

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious as I just finished with a potential site buyer doing the usual sneaky sneak as a customer and I always find it hilarious... Does anyone else ever toy with people when you see through their cover story? I've always had fun with the things I will say or how I steer the conversation when I know it's a mystery shopper and always let them leave with a "have a nice day shopping!". With owners/investors doing it I like to play along and keep digging to see how deep they can create their cover story before they start getting frazzled. My favorite was years ago and the owner literally grew a beard in the 6 months or so span to "conceal his identity" to me or so he said.. didn't help he gave his name as "Thor". 

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whenever they call, I add that number to my "Salesman Contact" so I know before I pick up the phone what I'm getting on the other end.  It is fun to play along, pretending to be stupid with them.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads