Website API Permission

Need help please....  I have a web designer working on my website.  I have created the web designer a user name & password and given them API Aggregator & API Regular permitted rights.  I then go into the Website & Web Template Setup I click on the  URL's and Other Required Information For You Web Developer tab.  My question is about the Configuration Login Information.  Where does the web designer log into?  If you click the template.sitelike.com link it says to configure it Corporate Control.  When you click on the URL's it takes you to your company template page but the API login info does not work there either.  So does a web designer really need to login to anything or do they just need the URL's

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they're just linking your unit prices, payments etc. to your website they shouldn't need to log into CC if you provided them all of the URLs from that page. I just did this with 7 of our sites to get all of ours up. I would encourage your web developer to custom make the pricing/units available pages and all to be "nicer" looking though. Just giving the straight link to the sitelink pages isn't the most eye pleasing.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads