Card Payment Duplicated

JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
While processing a card payment today it froze or locked up.  Finally a box said the payment wasn't processed.  I processed the card again successfully. Customer called after checking their account and said the payment had been taken out twice.  I logged on to the virtual terminal but could't find a report for the transactions today.  Sage Virtual Terminal was easy to use and showed current transactions.  Now it is Paya my Virtual Reports.  Any suggestions? 

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Check unsettled transactions.  I'm not sure what Sage is like, but that's were I find mine.  Otherwise you would have to refund the amount on the next day.  When I find in unsettled, I can just void one of the payments. 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they both happened today, the first one may show on their end as a "pending" charge and temporarily show the money taken out until the cards are reconciled for the day. Just a thought.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:
    If they both happened today, the first one may show on their end as a "pending" charge and temporarily show the money taken out until the cards are reconciled for the day. Just a thought.
    I was thinking the same thing. The same thing has happened here

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads