Online move in: Units with and without power

Options
BLMS
BLMS Registered User
We are about to go live with all of our units. I can not for the life of me figure out how to specify on the online move in which units have power and which ones don't. I have checked the power box on said units in modify units in the corporate control center and that didn't solve the problem. I have reached out to support and they basically said that is is my website developers problem. It is not. Example for those who don't understand my problem. I have a 10'x25' w/o power for $99 and a 10'x25 w/ power for $127. They are both listed as available in the online move in portal but neither specify why the other cost more, therefore confusing the customer. If you have a unit mix with and without power and have figured out how to do it, will you please link your online move in screen so I can show su

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make a unit type name specific for the units you have with power such as:

Unit type: Self Storage w/ Power

That should display on the unit type for the online listings then.
  • BLMS
    BLMS Registered User
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I feel like an idiot. COMPLETELY overlooked that. Orkocean you are a life saver!!!!
  • BLMS
    BLMS Registered User
    Options
    How was I not able to come to that conclusion with support? HAHAH
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol no worries.. I have a tendency to overlook the obvious stuff often as i'm thinking it MUST be something more complicated.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads