Moving equipment rentals.

Options
websterb
websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
Who is your preferred on site moving rental truck company, if you have that service available. We have a existing one, but are possibly looking to change.

Comments

• JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    We actually have our own truck. It tends to drum up a lot of business and it helps to not have a middleman to deal with
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have u-haul, no real gripes about them other than their site can go down once in a blue moon which means headaches for all if it's during busy times. I've used budget in the past and personally can't stand them. Some of our sites use them ad will have 40 trucks out halfway thru the day. But another site doesn't have that type of supply available and they have the same gripes I had with them which is budget will overbook you constantly. When you always have customers coming in yelling at you for something you have no control of because it's their policy to over book in case people no show, it can get tiring. Having 1 truck and 15 reservations all for the same piece of equipment at once, and it's "who shows up first" is not my idea of good service. 
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Options
    We are in a rural area and currently use U Haul due to the limitations of equipment facilities available.  Thanks for the input.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads