Removing sold units from reverse Auction list

Options
In Sitelink, Tasks, Auction-In the Reverse Auction section, why are the Units that have already been sold in Auction and reconciled, still in the Reversr:Auction list?

There are Units in our list from as far back as July that have long been sold and closed out.
How can we clear them out of there?  If we select Reverse Auction-Process, they go away, is that what needs to be done?
Shouldn't the be automatically removed from that list after Unit is sold?

Comments

• Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Another Issue.  
    We have a Unit, Tenant is Moved out, they have a $50 balance, they were 45 days past due.
    Today, they showed up in our "Reminders".... Schedule Auction" ...list.
    WHY would a Unit show up in the Schedule Auction List when the Unit Moved out?
    Is there something we are missing?  I am confused as to why Moved Out Units would show up at all, in the Schedule Auction or Reverse Auction lists.:/ 
    (They are units with a balance on them still, within the month of the move out, so we can not "write off bad debt" yet and some, we hold of "writing off bad debt" for a few months, as we have actually had some come back and pay some or all of balance they left us with)
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So to clean your list up for the moved out accounts just schedule the "Auction" for any day in the past just to get it off your list. Why it needs to be done I have no idea, if it's a moved out account you'd think it wouldn't populate but maybe some companies do move them out then sale them? Who knows...
  • Clyde_Lord_Jr
    Clyde_Lord_Jr Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    Options
    We move them out and write off the debt. If you don't move them out, Sitelink thinks they are still in the unit and will continue to add charges until written off or paid. Yo to u can also go into Adjustments and Moved out accounts to adjust older accounts as well. 
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    We move them out and write off the debt. If you don't move them out, Sitelink thinks they are still in the unit and will continue to add charges until written off or paid. Yo to u can also go into Adjustments and Moved out accounts to adjust older accounts as well. 
    That's the strange part.  The Tenant/tenants Accounts are already Moved out. 
    Most have a $0 balance, as we already wrote off Bad Debt. 
    Some still have a balance, we did not write them off as bad debt yet. (some actually pay after the fact)-shocking ;)
    It seams to me, that if the Unit is already Moved out, regardless if there is a balance due or not, it should no longer be in the Reverse Auction list, as the Unit has already been auctioned and moved out.  :|
  • Robyn
    Robyn Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never been required to select "write as bad debt".  All I do while moving the tenant out is select "Waive all fees dated after move out". I have never had this issue. My experience has been that if I "write off as bad debt" it does not show up as a balance due still owing if the tenant attempts to re-rent in the future.
  • NWSSRM
    NWSSRM Registered User
    Options
    Go to Operations-Reverse Auction and do a reverse this will clear them from sitelink. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads