Transfer of credit card payments to Excel saved page

Options
Can anyone tell me how to take the list of process credit cards and transfer them to my Excel payment logs that I keep????  Same as my ACH payments.

Best Answers

• bbarnett
    bbarnett Registered User
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    I keep an excel log for backup on all transactions, including cash, checks, credit cards and even auto pays of CC and ACH.  So I can trasfer all of this automatically to my excel sheet?  It would save me so much time on the 1st day of the month.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    bbarnett said:
    Then can you explain in detail how to export to excel in detail?
    At the top of every report or print out, there is an "Export" option. I use that and export the docs to my desktop and access them there until I am ready to file them in a different file folder.

Answers

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can pull your receipt details report, export to excel and grab whatever info you would like.
  • bbarnett
    bbarnett Registered User
    Options
    Thank you Orkocean!!!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads