Units and Keypad Zones

Options
Does anyone know if it is possible to assign units a certain keypad zone? I have over 200 units that use a different keypad then our main section. Right now we have to remember to change the keypad zone every time we move someone in.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It might have to do with your gate software perhaps? I don't know of a way to automate it in sitelink unfortunately. When I have had properties that had issues like you're experiencing we didn't worry about it and let it be all keypads. If someone went into an area they shouldn't which the log would show we would look into it but we came to realize people stuck to their areas and the ones that didn't would be the ones who would find a way in regardless. 
  • Matt_W
    Matt_W Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    In the tenant's ledger there is that spot for time zone and keypads... What about in [Company]->[Setup]->[Units & Tenants]->[Edit Tenant Settings] and then do a bunch en masse?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads