LOOKING TO DO MARKETING FOR COMMERICAL STORAGE CUSTOMERS - ANY GREAT IDEA'S OUT HERE

Options
NEED SOME INPUT AS TO HOW TO MARKET COMMERICAL CUSTOMERS. 

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they have shops you can visit, go in and visit with the managers. My way has always been to go in and browse around like a customer. Usually a worker will approach you and you can start a conversation. Always ask for their cards/promos if any that you could display at your store for them first. Don't be the person who goes in and tries to throw yourself at them to get them promoting for you. Work to get a mutual beneficial relationship built hopefully. If you have a referral program push it, if you don't i'd strongly suggest you come up with something to offer them for any referrals. Also something my wife used to do in Florida as she was a single coverage site who couldn't get out and about much was sending letters with what we offered, our referral info and our cards to businesses and ask them for their cards/promos etc.. She built a few relations with moving companies that way to generate customers both ways. 
  • Keri
    Keri Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    I contacted local realtors, funeral homes, movers, local business networking groups to offer our services . I also keep business cards on me at all time and when leaving a tip I always leave my business card . 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads