Reader board ideas

JEFFRY
JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
we have an electronic reader board that we can update as much as we want and we have put a couple of different messages like "we have seven locations to serve you" or "we have moving supplies" and a joke or two, but i am having trouble with the holiday ones, do we do just the mayor holidays? do we make it simple and professional or do we make it more fun, or put a quote? what do you guys do or recommend?

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually put up something like... Your doll collection is freaking people out.

units available
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    or:

Time to store that Star Wars Collection

You're 40
  • skinman
    When his stuff might be worth it... But he isn't.

Storage available
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JEFFRY - Go for fun.  People who drive by on a regular basis will ALWAYS look at your sign to see what you've changed it to.  They may even post a picture of it on social media.  Your logo/name on the board will be like a jingle in their head.  If they or someone they know need storage, they will remember your name.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • JEFFRY
    JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
    thank you guys! @skinman @i43storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Moving in together? Who's stuff has to go"   My favorite is "Lifesize tetris played here"
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    OMG!! All of your comments are so funny  :D:)<3 
    I agree funny is the way to go. 
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    @Orkocean I am constantly asking people if they are good at Tetris when they do not listen to me about needing a bigger unit! We have a lady here who was Tetris champion I swear. Every time she would come in I'd say hon you know that is not going to fit and she would say watch me and it would fit! she would use a broom and sticks to keep things propped up in her unit, I have been amazed a few times at her stacking skills
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Humor is always a safe friend. You never know when a person having a bad day reads your sign and makes it all better, @skinman's input made me smile, plus they remember your facility if in the need for one.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads