Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Reader board ideas

JEFFRYJEFFRY AKRegistered User
we have an electronic reader board that we can update as much as we want and we have put a couple of different messages like "we have seven locations to serve you" or "we have moving supplies" and a joke or two, but i am having trouble with the holiday ones, do we do just the mayor holidays? do we make it simple and professional or do we make it more fun, or put a quote? what do you guys do or recommend?

Comments

• skinmanskinman KSRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually put up something like... Your doll collection is freaking people out.

units available
  • skinmanskinman KSRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    or:

Time to store that Star Wars Collection

You're 40
    When his stuff might be worth it... But he isn't.

Storage available
  • i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JEFFRY - Go for fun.  People who drive by on a regular basis will ALWAYS look at your sign to see what you've changed it to.  They may even post a picture of it on social media.  Your logo/name on the board will be like a jingle in their head.  If they or someone they know need storage, they will remember your name.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • JEFFRYJEFFRY AKRegistered User
    thank you guys! @skinman @i43storage
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Moving in together? Who's stuff has to go"   My favorite is "Lifesize tetris played here"
  • FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    OMG!! All of your comments are so funny  :D :) <3 
    I agree funny is the way to go. 
  • CVSSSTORAGECVSSSTORAGE CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    @Orkocean I am constantly asking people if they are good at Tetris when they do not listen to me about needing a bigger unit! We have a lady here who was Tetris champion I swear. Every time she would come in I'd say hon you know that is not going to fit and she would say watch me and it would fit! she would use a broom and sticks to keep things propped up in her unit, I have been amazed a few times at her stacking skills
  • websterbwebsterb KYRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    edited March 28
    Humor is always a safe friend. You never know when a person having a bad day reads your sign and makes it all better, @skinman's input made me smile, plus they remember your facility if in the need for one.