Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Ahhh ... Spring.

i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Jean Marie
I-43 Storage

Comments

• i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing says May is right around the corner in Wisconsin than a forecast of of 3-6" of snow.  I mowed my lawn yesterday.  Yes, yes I did.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    God Bless! We had a high temp of 82 here in Houston area with a "feels like" temp of 88. Looking at this pictures makes me thankful I go home sticky and sweaty after work lol
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
  • nmartinonmartino MARegistered User
    46 degrees and raining here in Massachusetts on May 2nd. Still waiting for Spring to truly arrive...