calendar on the reservation page

Options
dde
dde Registered User ✭✭
Is it just me or is 'Saturday' missing from the reservation calendar on the SiteLink reservation page. I realize that if I turn 'move in' on then a different calendar is used that does have 7 days!! We are a new storage company (in Canada) and don't want to have people moving in on their own quit yet. We want to get familiar with the business and software first. It's embarrassing when a client has to phone me to tell me my calendar isn't right. Doesn't look so good. 

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not sure if this would have an effect on that calendar, but in Sitelink, Setup, Store information, is "closed Saturday" checked?
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    no, only Sunday. But I got around it by selecting the other option in the on-line move-in tab. Instead of legacy I selected the 'updated reservation layout' and unticked 'enable online move ins'. The calendar now has Saturday too. Thanks for the comment.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads