Reverse Overlocks?

Options
Jeffrey_Buller
Jeffrey_Buller Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
Will we get the ability to reverse overlocks in My hub?  It would be a very nice feature for those of us on big properties.

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It can be done on an individual basis. Enter account on payments screen, pull out the menu on the right, ledger settings, un-check "overlocked" under account. I don't see a way to do them all at once, though.

• Jeffrey_Buller
    Jeffrey_Buller Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    I use it on my phone from time to time.  If Im a 1/2 mile from my office it would be nice to see if there are any R/O s  and be able to reverse them while im in the field.

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Jeffrey_Buller could be something worth while suggesting to support? I rarely use myhub except after hours when tenant's have to call me for something, ie can't get in gate or something. Maybe until then link your email with your office cell so when you're in the field, you will get notifications when tenants pay and can look up their info in SL to see if they're OL
  • viper
    viper Registered User
    Options
    Yes you can I do it all the time but at this. I have three different facilities I can drive around with the map and look at reports then determine who I have to Overlock until they pay it used to work great but the system seems to be down right now for that procedure.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads