Tenant List in MyHub

BillArmstrong
BillArmstrong Registered User
Today I tried to use MyHub for the first time to take a payment. We have 60 tenants but only 7 are showing in MyHub and not the one I want to take a payment from. Anyone know why or how to fix it?
Tagged:

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You logged in to the Web Edition link, then went to payments and then put in the tenant name or unit in the search bar and they weren't there?  MyHub links to the same database as your computer version does, so this is confusing!
  • BillArmstrong
    BillArmstrong Registered User
    I didn't put the tenant name in the search the first time. However, upon reading your comment, I typed his name in the search and it did come up. I just was surprised that it only showed 7 out of 60 tenants on the list. Thank you for the help! I was able to process his payment without any problems. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first page of tenants on the payment screen in MyHub will only show the first few tenants. Mine shows only 10, but there is also an arrow to toggle the pages. It is a lot easier to type in their name than go through that list though :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads