ACH Auto Bill Account Type Business Checking

Options
JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
When selecting Business Checking I get a message stating the tenant needs to have a Valid Tax ID.  We do not require the Tax ID. Is there a way to disable this?  We just select Consumer Checking.  Not sure it matters. 

Comments

• AndreaBur
    AndreaBur Registered User
    Options
    Have you tried to contact their support service? I think that you can disable it.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, @JulieA. I'm not sure if this is an ongoing issue for you or not, but wanted to make sure we followed up regardless. This is likely a requirement of your ACH payment processor and our integration with them. In order to further troubleshoot, we need to know who your payment processor is -- please give us a call if we can still help you out! 919-865-0789, Option 2
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    DonCallis said:
    I guess it's an error in their system. You should contact their support system, and hopefully, they will fix this issue. Several months ago, I received a couple of messages which notified me to pay a couple of bills. The problem was that I already did it, so it was an error. Honestly, such situations are a little annoying. That's why I registered my company on https://www.xolo.io/ to receive EU e-residency and its favorable business conditions. I'm just starting to use their services, so it would be interesting to see the results.

Not sure your response is relevant.  Or that the link you provided is relevant either.  Hopefully an admin will check this post. @storable_support
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the heads-up, @JulieAton

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads