Lease/Contract Number

Somewhere in the past, the lease number was changed under the ledger settings for a tenant. I have gone back and changed every tenant back to the origianl lease number defaults by the software. It will not change back for any new lease that is started. The number goes back to the inccorect number. Help! The incorrect number prints on the New Lease Agreement. There is no field to change it before it prints and saves. I have to go back each time afterwards to set the new number.

Comments

• dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Is there a reason why you are not just using the lease number that is assigned?

How did the lease numbers get changed in the first place? I now that ours were changed because we left sitelink and then came back after 10 months.
  • CrystalRoach
    CrystalRoach Registered User
    We were using the old paper contracts still for our old system. I had changed one number in Sitelink due to Auction Letter needing the original lease number. It has changed every number after that. I have gone back in and changed them all back to the original Sitelink numbering system. However, they reverted back to the old numbering I had changed it to.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our paper lease numbers don't match the Sitelink numbers, and both numbers are for internal use only.  (Actually, we don't even look at the SL number!)  All official documents reference only the unit number.  For us, that's the only number that matters.  We don't put any lease/contract number on any documents.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads