Reservations not pulling to Sitelink from Website ??

PSC
PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
We are using Storedge as our current website provider. We have been receiving emails that we are getting reservations from our website, but they have stopped pulling through to Sitelink. 

Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    I had a customer come in yesterday and said he got an error message while trying to reserve online. 
  • JulieA
    edited June 2019
    I just did a test and it worked fine. We do NOT use Storedge.

• PSC
    PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thanks Julie! I emailed Sitelink support and they have not responded. It's very frustrating. 
  • JulieA
    How long ago did you email support?

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSC said:
    Thanks Julie! I emailed Sitelink support and they have not responded. It's very frustrating. 
    I find I have much better luck when I just call them!
  • JulieA
    MamaDuke7 said:
    PSC said:
    I find I have much better luck when I just call them!
    I like using email.  I don't have time to be on the phone with them.  Seems they usually would call when the office was closed and I would have to call them back.  Or they call when we are busy with customers.  Also I like reading the response. 

• PSC
    PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
    JulieA said:
    How long ago did you email support?

I have YET to receive a response from them. Good Luck calling them. The new agents know absolutely nothing. Sitelink is going downhill fast. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads