Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Reservations not pulling to Sitelink from Website ??

PSCPSC TXRegistered User ✭✭
We are using Storedge as our current website provider. We have been receiving emails that we are getting reservations from our website, but they have stopped pulling through to Sitelink. 

Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• JulieAJulieA INRegistered User ✭✭✭
    I had a customer come in yesterday and said he got an error message while trying to reserve online. 
    edited June 18
    I just did a test and it worked fine. We do NOT use Storedge.

• PSCPSC TXRegistered User ✭✭
    Thanks Julie! I emailed Sitelink support and they have not responded. It's very frustrating. 
    How long ago did you email support?

• MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    PSC said:
    Thanks Julie! I emailed Sitelink support and they have not responded. It's very frustrating. 
    I find I have much better luck when I just call them!
    MamaDuke7 said:
    PSC said:
    I find I have much better luck when I just call them!
    I like using email.  I don't have time to be on the phone with them.  Seems they usually would call when the office was closed and I would have to call them back.  Or they call when we are busy with customers.  Also I like reading the response. 

• PSCPSC TXRegistered User ✭✭
    JulieA said:
    How long ago did you email support?

I have YET to receive a response from them. Good Luck calling them. The new agents know absolutely nothing. Sitelink is going downhill fast.