Kathy

Options
white
white Registered User, Advanced Operations Certified
I am having my first auction tomorrow.  What do I do if a unit does not sell?

Comments

• Drew_Scadoo
    Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to dispose of the items in the unit but I've only had that happen once. 
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to document that it didn't sell. You can then try and resell it at a future auction or dispose of it.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What @dbudgen said
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happens pretty regularly as I process almost everything thru to ensure no issues.. the whole "one mans trash is another mans treasure" stuff.... When you have a "no sale" then the unit is deemed to have no commercial value *unless it was a live auction with less than 3 people attending*. Once it's a true no sale unit then it's yours to do as you please, trash it, donate it, pick the decent stuff out to put in a "managers unit" to sale or whatever the case may be. I've taken no sales, cleaned out the absolute trash from them and left the decent stuff and put them back up for sale as managers unit and made decent $$ off them for the site. Once it's in the no sale classification you no longer have a tenant tied to the unit so you can resale it whenever you want without needing to send letters, auciton ads etc.. Also a piece of advice if you have a unit with a lot of stuff that was a no sale that you are dreading having to clean out, take a picture and post it online to craigslist or local FB groups *free, must take all*. 9 times out of 10 you will have multiple people trying to get it for the chance at free scraps and now you don't have to spend your time cleaning it out.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads