Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Censored

ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
Is anyone else having trouble with posting comments? Every time I try to post a comment, a little box shows up stating it will post after approval. Can anyone think of anything that would cause this? Thank you
Angela Reyes
www.rentess.com

Best Answer

• Ashley_DAshley_D TX
    Accepted Answer
    Hi there, I followed up with Angela directly but wanted to be sure to follow up on this thread as well. Occasionally our system will flag a comment or post as needing review and one of the forum moderators will review those posts as quickly as we can. We have precautions in place in order to protect the forum from spam, but just like an email spam filter, messages sometimes get marked as spam incorrectly and need human eyes to take a look. Since your comment was definitely not spam, it has been approved and posted. 

Answers

• MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    edited July 26
    Is that why you have 6 of the same comments on an another thread?  Or maybe the 6 identical comments are the reason you are being required to have comments approved now?
  • ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    @MamaDuke7 yes. And it didn't even let me post this at first either. It's been "waiting for approval" for about 10 minutes now.  Every thread I tried to comment on, stated I needed approval first
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com