Censored

Options
ESS
ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else having trouble with posting comments? Every time I try to post a comment, a little box shows up stating it will post after approval. Can anyone think of anything that would cause this? Thank you

Best Answer

• Ashley_D
    Ashley_D Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi there, I followed up with Angela directly but wanted to be sure to follow up on this thread as well. Occasionally our system will flag a comment or post as needing review and one of the forum moderators will review those posts as quickly as we can. We have precautions in place in order to protect the forum from spam, but just like an email spam filter, messages sometimes get marked as spam incorrectly and need human eyes to take a look. Since your comment was definitely not spam, it has been approved and posted. 

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Is that why you have 6 of the same comments on an another thread?  Or maybe the 6 identical comments are the reason you are being required to have comments approved now?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 yes. And it didn't even let me post this at first either. It's been "waiting for approval" for about 10 minutes now.  Every thread I tried to comment on, stated I needed approval first

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads