Cleaning Climate Controlled doors

We are trying to go through and clean all of our CC building doors, I was wondering if anyone had any tips, or products that they would recommend when doing this. So far we have done 4 doors (lol) we used pine sol (Recommended by our RM) but the smell is overwhelming. 

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    talking about the roll up doors? Assuming it's nothing major or super old layers of dust caked on if you go and get a "california king magic duster" they work wonders on wiping dusts off doors. They're typically at walmart's in the car wash section as they're designed to keep dust off cars for auto shows and what not. 
  • Briavantage
    Briavantage Registered User
    Orkocean said:
    talking about the roll up doors? Assuming it's nothing major or super old layers of dust caked on if you go and get a "california king magic duster" they work wonders on wiping dusts off doors. They're typically at walmart's in the car wash section as they're designed to keep dust off cars for auto shows and what not. 
    Yes, the roll up doors, sorry! but thank you, I will give that a try 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they need wet scrubbing, some window cleaner concentrate (without amonia) or some neutral floor cleaner concentrate in a bucket of water. Simple green works well, too, but may need more rinsing.
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Dawn dish soap always cleans everything, including my dog, nicely. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We use the wet Swiffer pads
  • NUNYA
    NUNYA Registered User
    Odoban in a spray bottle with a damp towel
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odoban IF you need to use anything other than just a brush as I suggested earlier. We use it for mopping, wiping things down and even spraying as an air freshener in halls. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads