Security Gate Programs

Options
websterb
websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
We currently use StorLogix/PTI, but they do not communicate most of the time with not denying gate access on delinquent units. I have to physically run program update daily to have them sync. We upgraded PTI, at their direction to solve the issue (at a large cost) and they still don't want to play together. Each one says it's the other one, so we might need to switch. 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We also use StorLogix/PTI and they communicate just fine.  I have a feeling it may be just some little spot in the setup that wasn't done correctly.  You must be so completely frustrated.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we use storlogix/PTI at one location and Digigate at the others. Never had the issues you bring up so that has to be a pain. I like things about both of them. Would love to combine certain aspects of the 2 together... overall Storlogix is superior IMO. Hope you can get it sorted out.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back when it was "Sitelink tech support" mine did that.  Wouldn't recognize move ins or outs.  Support told me a lot of "stuff" get junked up in the background over time and suggested I completely restart my PC every 5-7 days.  I have never had an issue since.  Hope this helps!
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    It is frustrating. You have to create a ticket through PTI and wait for the callback. 99% of the time when they do call back, I cant take their call at that time, which then creates all new issues. Site Link is adamant its not their issue.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads