Reports, Credit Card Payments, Passwords

Options
Seems like just about Every Time I try to log in to my Reports-Credit Card Payments-Virtual Terminal Log In-User name-Password,
I get locked out. (No, Cap Lock is not on.)
The Error message will say, "either expired or wrong PW".  I change & Update PW every month, so I know it is not expired.....3 tries, then....Lock Out.

My main complaint is, when I am "Locked out"  I will try to reset my PW, in First Data, Payeezy, which is our processor through Sitelink, Generated message asks you to put in your email and says they will send you a  temporary PW, to reset my PW. They Never Do!!!  (Frustrating)
It would be so much easier if the email would actually come and we can reset our passwords. 
We end up having to call Support, every time this happens.

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We had similar issues. For us the web browser was remembering the old password, so someone would try to log in, then they would try again, then ask someone else if they could log in and there goes the 3 tries, now locked out. 

Of course, that is something the browser shouldn't be remembering anyway, and since we turned off the browser's password management we have had far fewer problems. It seems like it also says bad password if more than one computer tries to log in at once.

It would also be nice if Payeezy would email a reminder when the password is about to expire. We mark the calendar and try to change it early.
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @themage, agreed.   B)
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    We were told you can not log in on more than one computer for security reasons.  Makes sense.  I logged in to another computer without realizing the other was still logged in.  Ooops, Locked out :/

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads